Atlanta, GA, USA Remote
Storj is pioneering decentralized cloud storage with the world's first decentralized cloud storage network with enterprise SLAs. We make object storage secure, and more resilient than other leading cloud storage providers. Our mission is to enable the decentralized future, and our vision is to be the storage layer for the decentralized internet. To accomplish this, it is important that our team is equipped to succeed.
Our people are our most important asset. We strive to provide them with meaningful professional engagement and generous benefits. Storj promotes empowerment and progress through company-wide and individualized training opportunities, proactive diversity efforts, and peer mentorship. Our comprehensive employee benefits include generous healthcare and insurance coverage, FSA and transportation reimbursement plans, a 401(k) plan, competitive equity, unlimited PTO, and six-weeks paid parental leave.
Storj is headquartered in Atlanta and has team members around the globe. As a remote-first company, we’ve built a culture based on transparency, inclusion, and open communication. Storj hosts regularly scheduled week-long gatherings (optional in-person when travel is safe) for collaborative work and team building.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team. Testing at Storj Labs is truly an art, as we’re building something that has never been built before. You will create test plans and expand our test automation platform, enabling our tests to be implemented more simply and clearly.
- Create and implement test plans for distributed systems built on public and private clouds
- Identify and pursue automation opportunities
- Build the testing framework to simulate end-to-end scenarios using various platforms and technologies
- Build automated testing capabilities for CI/CD pipelines
- Build and maintain functional, automated UI and backend test suites
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Build and automate tracking systems for quality metrics
- Strong passion and discipline for test automation
- 5+ years of production experience building test automation frameworks or relevant other experience
- Working knowledge of Relational Database Management System with Postgres, Cockroach, SQL, etc.
- Fluency in Golang, C, Python, or other languages
- Comfortable diving into new technical environments
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
At Storj Labs, we celebrate diversity and strive for an inclusive work culture. More than a statement on our careers page, these concepts are ingrained in our core values:
Secure - We believe security and privacy in product, process, and habit is key to everything we do.
Together - We inspire, execute, and celebrate as one team, with a commitment to trust, inclusion, collaboration, and accountability.
Open - We’re committed to the free and open sharing of software, information, knowledge, and ideas.
Resolute - We have the courage to do the right thing, even if it is not the easy thing. We resolve always to treat others ethically, with empathy, understanding, and trust.
Empowered - We empower our users to control their data, our teammates to do great work, and our community to build economic value.
Different - We think differently, act differently, and always strive to make a difference.
We don’t make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.