This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We’re Looking For
You are passionate about Web3 and are familiar with The Graph. You are savvy about blockchains and APIs, with knowledge of subgraphs. You are driven and committed to developing optimal experiences for engineers and users. You excel in client-facing roles and are ready to work with the best Web3 projects globally. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a small team.
- Conduct customer discovery calls, meetings and manage relationships with potential users and subgraph implementers
- Strategize with Business Team to identify new leads for integrations or partnerships
- Collaborate with the business development and community teams to support subgraph developers, users and network participants
- Partner directly with Business Lead on new business deal integration
- Lead Customer Success to ensure applications have seamless experiences with The Graph
- Support end-to-end process of subgraph integrations and deployments
- Manage subgraph migration process, from hosted service to the decentralized network
- Coordinate and support dev shops and external engineers to build and integrate subgraphs
- Technical writing, including docs, write-ups, guides and tutorials
- Lead technical workshops and attend events, as necessary
- Support the bug bounty program and protocol testing
- Provide technical support
- Technical Business Development - you will play an integral role on the business team helping to integrate the partnerships within BD
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and drive meetings and engagements with potential users
- Experience with Customer Success and providing solutions for engineering products is preferred
- Experience with Github and other developer tooling
- AssemblyScript (intermediate skill level)
- GraphQL (intermediate skill level)
- Solidity (intermediate skill level)
- Knowledge about The Graph, blockchain and Web3
- Senior engineering experience
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success or Solutions engineering, or similar
- Strong interest in Cryptocurrency and joining a growing company at the forefront of Web3
About The Team
The Business team has horsepower to support a growing global ecosystem. We develop and execute on business strategy, create communications, manage partnerships and support network participants.
You will be working closely with our Business, Community and Engineering teams to execute end-to-end support. We work remotely with current team members located in the US, Germany, Argentina and Asia; and meet in person several times a year (unless there's a pandemic).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data ...