VP of Talent
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
As VP of Talent, you will be responsible for partnering closely with our leaders across the company to attract the best talent in the world. You will be a leader in our organization with significant growth opportunities across all of people management, operations and development.
- Own our recruiting efforts and process, including developing systems and actively recruiting candidates. We are a global engineering focused company. You will work closely with our engineering team.
- Own our strategy for remote work, including a geographically distributed talent strategy, collaboration, and culture building efforts. Strike is a fully remote company.
- Assist in the development of our performance management systems, including performance reviews, compensation strategy, manager training, and more.
- Assist in the organization's people related strategy in partnership with the other people team members
- You have 8+ years of experience in recruiting, 2+ as a manager, preferably in the fintech space
- You have worked closely with software engineers and have deep experience hiring a technical team
- You have developed compensation strategies
- You have led and managed recruiting systems
- You are passionate about company culture, performance, feedback and growth
- You have built and managed teams in recruiting
- You are comfortable shifting gears from high level strategy to tactical work on a frequent basis
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PhD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.