Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
Strike is looking for a Technical Recruiter to acquire top talent for mission-critical non-technical and technical roles across the company. Someone passionate about building a culture from the ground up, excited about setting a broader vision as well as implementing it from end-to-end will thrive at this role.
- Drive Technical talent acquisition efforts, including recruiting top talent across the different teams in close collaboration with senior management
- Develop our candidate sourcing strategies and work with sourcing vendors
- Optimize our processes for the best outcome, from candidate identification to offer
- Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives to continually up-level our recruiting best practices
- Has 3+ years of prior experience with technical recruiting
- Has high energy, enthusiasm and ability to inspire others with a vision
- Organized and systematic, with a knack for building processes that scale
- Creative at brainstorming a path forward when stuck
- Proactive, humble, and genuine in communications
- Thorough, with a very high attention to detail
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PhD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.