Talent Acquisition Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will join a dedicated and hard working Talent team focused on helping Circle scale its products while providing the best possible customer experience for our employees and candidates. This is not a ‘9-5’ job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. You will partner with the SVP, Talent and other members of the Talent team to meet the demanding needs of Circle. We are looking for an ambitious, ‘no job is beneath me’ attitude, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but it will require your hard work and dedication.
What you'll work on:
- Learn then take on the challenge of our hiring process, from the top of the funnel to close; this includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation and offer negotiation.
- Schedule interviews, create offer letters, work on highly complex visa and immgration matters and become extremely well versed with Greenhouse.
- Deliver a world-class hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver top talent.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies that contribute to build an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Work with our Legal and Finance teams as it relates to NDA’s, FP&A, hiring employees in new countries and states, etc.
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that support Circle’s long-term growth and success, such as university recruitment and internship programs.
- Partner across the Talent team to own the entire employee lifecycle experience, i.e. it is just not about recruiting talent.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Very high EQ, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company and the clients and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic internal recruiting role that requires significant influencing and partnership to accomplish goals and now you want to leverage that and accelerate the growth of your career.
- Experience navigating negotiations involving competitive offers and equity.
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders up to Director level.
- Strong aspiration and desire to implement a wide range of creative and thoughtful Talent Acquisition strategies and programs.
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative and evolving startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Prior experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Bachelor’s degree not required
- You must have a strong desire to learn many new things, amazing work ethic and alignment to our Mission and Values
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments & treasury infrastructure for the internet We help internet businesses accept payments and send payouts globally in one unified platform. Mov...