Institutional Sales / Account Manager (France/Spain/Germany/Russia/US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 800+ strong global team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
What will make your role exciting
- Define and build your institutional / high-net worth clientele - in the fast-growing crypto & blockchain industry, there are no limits to who your clients are (or could potentially be)! You take ownership & lead in flexibly identifying & pitching institutional leads. Take pride in successes that could come in various shapes - from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before.
- Craft and tailor your products - the journey of bringing traditional financial services products to crypto has just begun: you have a say in tailoring what you pitch to institutional clients. Beyond OTC trading, you are encouraged to put your creativity & expertise to full use: identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) - and you will have the full support of the Crypto.com team to bring a new product into fruition!
What a day on your job may look like
Here is an illustrative, non-exhaustive list of activities you could potentially take up:
- Identifying and reaching out to institutional client leads;
- Execute trades in close collaboration with the trading desk;
- Researching on market & competitor trends in the crypto institutional space;
- Drafting and closing client or partnership agreements;
- Proposing new crypto institutional offerings;
- Maintaining ongoing contact with institutional clients, keeping track of client feedback and recommending product improvements.
What KPIs we track
We will expect a strong candidate to deliver on metrics including but not limited to:
- Number of new clients onboarded
- Volume of client transactions
- Revenue & profit generated
- 3+ years of experience in financial services sales or a highly related field;
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with clients or partners (preferably managing OTC trading for institutions), e.g., examples of acquiring institutional clients, driving business results with clients & partners, drafting documentations & agreements;
- Excellent command of professional written & oral English, writing & presentation samples are welcome.
- Proficiency in English
Preferred qualifications (not required)
- Crypto-specific experience preferably in sales and/ or with exposure to institutions;
- Exposure to managing multicultural relationships with institutions;
- Demonstrable track record of building and/ or managing a sales team
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 milli...