Senior Product Designer
Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $110B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ daily.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. Normally, we are based out of Brooklyn in New York City but the pandemic forced us to go remote for the last year. We hope to come back to a physical office as soon as it's safe.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated designer to help us build the next generation of financial products. You’ll be joining a small but close knit product team known for developing category-defining UX. As the second designer you’ll be knee deep in solving cutting edge human computer interface problems, developing new mental models for the next million users of decentralized finance, and defining the design culture of a small but growing organization.
- Work closely with the entire team to design, research and ship new and improved products that increase clarity and user agency of decentralized finance.
- Wrangle difficult problems in emerging technology, help invent new mental models, and design cutting edge interactions.
- Define the design culture at Uniswap through writing, external communication, and new processes.
- Create a unified design language that increases the velocity of the frontend engineering team.
- 1-3 years of product design experience including research, prototyping and implementation of user-facing applications.
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design systems.A desire to design within the context of web3/blockchain/decentralized finance.
- Experience designing with Figma, Framer or other modern design tools.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with the web3/Ethereum (wallets, tokens, transactions etc.)
- High fidelity prototyping experience
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.