Boston, MA, USA
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Boston Team. This role will be a shared resource supporting our Founder and his Chief of Staff. This role will report into the Chief of Staff, and will also be a key member of the Executive Operations Team. If you enjoy wearing multiple hats, and making a positive impact, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is genuinely intrigued by new open source, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency technologies.
In this role, you will be supporting our Founder and his COS with daily virtual and in-person support. To be successful, this person will need to be a proactive and precise communicator who is comfortable changing course quickly, be extremely organized, able to balance multiple priorities, and have a positive attitude. You will work closely with the Chief of Staff to prioritize and accomplish tasks and will need to establish and maintain positive working relationships across a variety of groups, personalities, and dynamics. Creativity and flexibility while we maintain a work from home culture during the COVID-19 pandemic is important. You will be a key part of an inclusive fast-paced environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally.
- Heavy calendar management; exercising judgment by filtering and prioritizing competing requests for time
- Assisting with Inbox management: organizing and collating information for in-demand team members
- Extensive travel planning for the Founder and Chief of Staff (once the pandemic allows); Coordinating international travel with very detail oriented plans, itineraries and meeting schedules. Preparing travel documents, ensuring both the Founder and Chief of Staff are prepared ahead of each trip.
- Researching and compiling information and agendas as necessary to ensure Executives’ accuracy and preparedness for internal and external meetings
- Drafting, proofreading, and wordsmithing communications and presentations as assigned
- Organizing and attending staff and department meetings as requested; taking minutes, following up on action items, and sharing information with multiple audiences
- Coordinating with Marketing and Community Management regarding speaking opportunities and engagements
- Assisting with recruiting processes by collaborating with People and Talent and working closely with Executives.
- Expense processing as needed
- Event and specialty meeting planning as needed
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Constantly striving for and assisting with process improvement; proactive approach to helping overall effectiveness of Executive Operations team
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5 plus years of experience supporting C-Suite Executive(s); Experience working with an Executive of a technical department (Engineering, Product or Technology management, etc.) a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Google Work Suite with an expertise in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Demonstrable experience in exercising judgment when prioritizing information and scheduling
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities
- Flexibility to provide evening and weekend support as needed in addition to support during standard business hours 8:30-5:30 ET
- Ability to work remotely or in-person.
- Experience with Slack, Fuze, Certify a plus, not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the technology company that built and developed the world’s first open, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake blockchain protocol that, without forking, provides the necessary security, scalability, and decentralization needed for today’s economy. With an award-winning team, we enable traditional finance and decentralized financial businesses to embrace the world of frictionless finance.