Recruiting Manager, Business
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a Recruiting Manager, Business at Coinbase, you will have an opportunity to transform our organization leveraging your previous experiences scaling high growth companies and leading high performing global teams. In this role, you’ll find yourself partnering directly with executives and organizational leaders to guide hiring strategy, drive headcount management, and build efficient and scalable hiring processes that deliver results for the business. You and your team will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders, advising hiring teams on best practices, while formulating strategic talent initiatives that align with the overall mission and business priorities. This position requires a balance of strategic thinking, operational excellence, drive, and interpersonal savvy. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful recruiting partner to our organization and bring strategic solutions to a fast-growing organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute plans that identify and drive productivity improvements enabling the team to deliver against aggressive hiring goals
- Drive sourcing capability while curating diverse candidate pools and leveraging all available talent channels to expedite business & international recruitment
- Build, manage and develop a team of high-performers in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team while looking for areas of growth and learning
What we look for in you:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with 2+ years managing teams of recruiters and/or sourcers
- Solutions oriented and have the strategic ability to problem-solve complex problems and can navigate them with ease
- Committed to DEI with a desire to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- Experience delivering large projects, process improvements and managing through change
- Experience providing a consultative recruiting approach with internal stakeholders
- Proven track record leading successful teams who exceeded hiring goals while forming positive relationships with executive leadership
- Experience coaching and enabling recruiters to develop strategic recruiting plans
- Passion and understanding of business recruiting as well as digital currency
Your application has been successfully submitted.