Senior Software Engineer
Cambridge, MA, USA
Cambridge Blockchain has developed a world-class digital identity and personal data sharing product based on a combination of leading information system technologies and emerging enterprise blockchain technology. The Cambridge Blockchain solution brings massive efficiencies to enterprises for B2B and B2C applications by creating strong, reusable digital identities and enabling user-controlled, privacy-protecting and regulatory-compliant sharing of personal data. Our product is a distributed application deployed in a microservices framework and incorporates a blockchain component based on smart contracts.
Cambridge Blockchain is currently piloting and developing the solution for two applications, (1) a B2C application that allows businesses to rapidly engage with customers while remaining in compliance with data privacy regulations, with a large European trust services provider and, (2) a cross-border customer onboarding application for a global European bank. Both these applications represent a class of unmet needs critical to streamline the functioning of a large, increasingly digital economy.
Join our Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We solve Identity Management problem with Decentralized Ledger Technology (DLT) or “Blockchain” and deliver the absolute best product to different markets including Banking industry.
If you are passionate about being part of decentralization and want to work on the World’s most cutting edge technologies, then we may have the job for you. You will be adding significant impact on building scalable blockchain system on our ID platform.
This role will be reporting to VP of Engineering directly and closely work with COO & CTO.
- Understand market and product requirements and translate them to software requirements, design and architecture
- Develop high-quality, high-performance, scalable and high-availability software solutions to deliver on the company’s product and technology vision
- Contribute and lead the development of the software architecture to support diverse applications and customers
- Expected to be hands-on, write and deliver software, and assist with customer implementation
- 3-6 years of experience in large scale, enterprise-grade distributed systems for infrastructure, web services and applications
- Experience with enterprise-grade microservices system design
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Supervised software engineering teams of 3 or more responsible for delivering products based on market and/or product requirements
- Expertise in Cryptographic Operations and Key Management is a plus.
- Expertise in the design and development of scalable, high performance and high availability systems.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- Excellent problem solving and intuitive debugging skills
- Eager to get your hands dirty!
We are working on some of the cutting edge tools and technologies. If you have true passion in solving problems with technology and willing to learn as you grow, we would love to hear from you.
- Microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Language: Go, Python
- Databases: Graph databases, Oracle/Postgres
- Blockchain: Ethereum, IBM Hyperledger etc.
- Cryptography background is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.