Marketing Tech Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
In this role, you will maintain and operate marketing technology products as an administrator and “super-user”. Responsibilities will include oversight of marketing tech stack, troubleshooting any issues that arise, and providing robust data reporting of internal user behavior and performance. Not only will you train and support marketing staff on using marketing technology products, but you will also research and recommend new marketing technology products, integrate marketing technology products with each other, and monitor data quality within marketing technology products.
- Serving as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools
- Strategy development and implementation of marketing efforts to improve a mobile app business
- Recommendation and implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Overseeing training of marketing software and current/new user adoption
- Utilizing marketing software to provide rich and robust data reporting
- Utilizing marketing software data to provide recommendations on product and marketing for optimization efforts.
- Overseeing data security and product enhancement for the marketing tech stack
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Optimizing marketing technology investments
- Overseeing marketing intelligence and providing actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Working closely with IT development team and other cross-functional teams to optimize the marketing tech stack
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong skills working with mobile app-based marketing technologies
- Experience of defining marketing automation and setting up operational processes
- Experience of defining segment and cohort-based marketing strategies for apps
- ‘Hands-on’ experience of building campaigns using a campaign tool such as Iterable
- A collaborative team player that can manage multiple requirements concurrently.
- Basic web development and design knowledge
- Experience in Iterable/Hubspot or CRM programs
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and demand generation
- Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Mixpanel experience preferred
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe that crypto assets are the future of finance and investing. Together, we are creating the broker that the crypto market deserves.