Smart Contract Engineer
Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $110B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ daily.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. Normally, we are based out of Brooklyn in New York City but the pandemic forced us to go remote for the last year. We hope to come back to a physical office as soon as it's safe.
We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of the Uniswap Protocol. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts for the next generation of the most popular decentralized trading protocol on Ethereum.
Extra points if you are also comfortable or interested in contributing to frontend development.
- Implement Uniswap V3 smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Uniswap V3
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Uniswap protocol
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
Nice to haves
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Experience with React, Redux and other frontend technologies
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Decentralized Trading Protocol Guaranteed liquidity for millions of users and hundreds of Ethereum applications.