iOS Software Engineer
Brooklyn, NY, USA Remote
SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors. We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $30M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years. We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey.
Engineering at SuperRare
The core of SuperRare is a cutting edge technology stack bringing together the Ethereum blockchain with immersive 3D and VR visual art. Started by technical founders, a strong engineering culture is at the heart of our company. We love collaboration, cross-functional thinking, and functional programming. We will rely on the iOS engineer to work with the engineering, product and design teams to build an iOS app to help us expand our mobile reach for our digital art platform.
- Lead iOS mobile app development efforts
- Build efficient and reusable mobile components and architect reliable, performant, and scalable mobile solutions
- Write unit, integration, and regression tests
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Engineering on all aspects of product development including strategy, user research, design, execution, and iteration
- Advocate for mobile best practices and identify areas for improvement
- 4+ years of experience in iOS development
- Experience shipping one or more Swift or Objective-C iOS apps
- Solid coding and engineering skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies such as Ethereum and IPFS
- Functional Programming style
- Experience using GraphQL and HTTP APIs
- Experience with React/Typescript
- Experience with Android platform
- An interest in and knack for design
- A portfolio of projects which showcase aptitude in technical abilities
Your application has been successfully submitted.