VP, Talent Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As Vice President, Talent Operations, you will join a team focused on attracting, hiring and growing the careers of our world-class talent globally. You will partner with the SVP, Talent and will lead, manage, and scale our remote-first talent operations team and strategy. You will be a trusted partner to other leaders, managers and employees and will strive for a five-star Circler experience. You will be responsible to help formulate and evolve the talent operations team’s organizational design, helping set its ambitious goals, driving its productivity, and meeting its deliverables - all with the mindset of delighting our multistakeholders. As such, the company will rely on you to lead accomplishing our critical short and long-term talent operational goals.
What you’ll work on:
- Lead, manage, and scale our talent operations organization to enable Circle to grow headcount internationally in new and existing countries by 250%+ in 2021 with high growth rates in subsequent years.
- Iterate and build to scale current infrastructure of global payroll, HRIS, benefits, on-boarding, off-boarding, visa and immigration, employee policies and handbook, employee communications, virtual and in-person office experience, employee events, etc. to deliver a five-star employee experience.
- Ensure talent operations’ vision for success is aligned with the company’s business goals by being a role model, leader, and collaborative execution partner with internal stakeholders such as Finance, IT, and Legal as well as Talent Acquisition, Talent Analytics and Rewards, and Talent Management teams.
- Hire exceptional new talent to build out your team and then have a strong passion to nurture, mentor and grow their careers.
- Be the owner across all internal functions and provide strategic, operational, and tactical guidance for implementing enterprise HCM platform for 2022.
- Provide insights and recommendations to continually improve our talent operations strategy by leveraging data to inform us where things are working and where there are areas of improvement.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- A fundamental belief in our mission and core values.
- Very high EQ, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you … it is about the team, the company, our employees, our candidates and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience.
- A tremendous track record of working long hours to get the job done.
- The ability to adapt and excel when business plans change.
- You have partnered with executives, managers, employees distributed throughout the global
- 12+ years of demonstrated success in rapidly scaling environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish operational goals.
- 8+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent operation strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Amazing attention to detail and organization … you are one of the, if not the, most detailed and organized folks you know.
- Fintech experience, implementation of large HCM enterprise systems and bachelor’s degree preferred.
- You find joy and excitement when payroll is error free, when you connect disparate systems, and when you apply creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Building global talent teams in APAC, EMEA and Central and South America strongly preferred and partnering with international PEOs preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments & treasury infrastructure for the internet We help internet businesses accept payments and send payouts globally in one unified platform. Mov...