This job is no longer accepting applications.
SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $30M earned by artists and collectors over the past three years.
We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey.
Design at SuperRare
We are looking for a Product Designer who is excited about digital art and NFTs to join our team. Reporting to the Design Director, the Product Designer will be responsible for helping the SuperRare team in delivering the ultimate platform for premium digital art. The ideal candidate will challenge assumptions and bring new insights to our product development and design while working across the organization to prioritize and deliver on clear design goals.
While this role is product-focused, we're looking for someone with strong visual design skills. SuperRare's product is largely a visual experience, and we look for designers with portfolios that demonstrate a strong understanding of graphic design.
Product Designer Role
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into simple, useful products. You'll own designs from concept to launch, from mapping the initial UX to polishing the final UI.
- Iterate and evolve the visual language of our brand. Shape our visual identity, adapting it as we grow and expand.
- Partner with engineers on product development.
- Partner with marketing teammates to carry out art direction and create graphics for our social channels.
- Pitch your own ideas. Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Perform user research, including organizing and holding user interviews. Use user feedback and data to inform design strategy.
- Design inclusively and uphold accessibility standards.
- Maintain our design system across product and marketing.
- Research new ideas and channels, while staying on top of design and social trends.
- A strong portfolio of visual design and UX work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to work in a creative and positive manner with the team.
- Several years of experience working on consumer-facing digital products.
- Outstanding visual design craft. You're detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of design fundamentals.
- Ability to rapidly prototype, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches.
- Experience with design systems, both on the product side (designing and organizing UI components) and for marketing (knowing when a visual design project calls for a one-off design vs. a templated framework).
- Experience with social strategy
- Familiarity with CSS
- Experience with motion design
- Comfort with user analytics
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Collect SuperRare Digital Artworks