Recruiting Team Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the role
Our People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and we aim to become a world leader in People Experience. We are now hiring a Recruiting Team Manager, to build awe-inspiring candidate experiences that will help us continue to secure the world's top talent and join our diverse and forward‐thinking global company. The Recruiting Team Manager will establish a best‐in‐class candidate experience and overcome the challenges of developing a talent acquisition strategy for a global remote company.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a substantial Talent Acquisition pedigree, who has already thrived in creating a best‐in‐class candidate experiences in high‐growth organizations and who wants to get involved in an industry that is changing the world
As a Recruiting Team Manager, you are not going to simply oversee recruiters - you are going to create, execute, and refine a world class process for locating, evaluating and attracting top tier talent. This is not a ‘cookie cutter’ environment, where you are limited in scope of what you can do. Be a visionary! Challenge expectations. At Kraken, you will have top level support to build the talent acquisition experience and team of your dreams!
As the Recruiting Team Manager you will...
- Supervise, coach, and develop a globally distributed team of Recruiters, Sourcers, and Recruiting Admins
- Provide expert guidance and training to Hiring Managers and interviewing teams on interviewing techniques and best practices
- Partnering with our Data Analytics team, build out robust methods for tracking and reporting on key performance metrics
- Guide your team with well researched initiatives and data-backed improvements
- Proactively partnering with our Marketing and Product teams, you will develop and improve our employer brand strategies
- Coordinate with department heads, Business Operations & Strategy, and KX Leadership to forecast future hiring needs
- Never settle for second best by continually seeking out optimization opportunities within our talent acquisition software, systems, and processes
- Stay up to date on cutting edge trends or innovations in recruiting techniques and practices
Recruiting Team Manager candidates should possess...
- 7 years in talent acquisition with at least 4 years in people management
- Experience managing a remote, globally distributed team in a fast-paced high-growth environment strongly preferred
- Experience at a technology company or highly successful start-up strongly preferred
- Expert level knowledge of recruiting media & software such as job postings, job site aggregators, ATS, and job distribution tools
- Proven ability to successfully create and execute on world class sourcing and candidate attraction strategies
- Strong operational experience in reporting and data analysis to drive strategy and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Top notch communication skills with an ability to provide clear messaging to a variety of audiences
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing priorities
- Passionate about creating a world class candidate and hiring manager experience
- Appreciates privacy, security, “crypto values”, sound money, and can get along well with other Krakenites
- Passion for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday and Lever strongly preferred
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to Kraken. We put the power in your hands to buy, sell and trade digital currency.