Visual & Motion Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We’re Looking For
Edge & Node (E&N), the team behind The Graph, is looking for a passionate designer with experience in illustration and motion design, a creative problem solver who pays attention to details. We are looking for an imaginative Visual/Motion Designer to bring our products and brands to life through graphics, animations, prototypes, and videos.
The Graph is a decentralized protocol for querying open APIs called Subgraphs. Since the token sale and the launch of the decentralized network, the protocol has grown exponentially. We are ramping up and will launch countless new products and protocol improvements.
Our team is a remote team, located in many time-zones, but that doesn't stop us from collaborating closely. We have high standards, striving for excellence in every iteration by being curious, agile, and pragmatic. Since day one we have prioritized design and it's part of our company's DNA.
We need a Visual/Motion Designer to gather, understand and convert complex information into visual and compelling content that is both engaging and informative.
- Communication material
- Collaborate with designers and other team members to Create/Modify beautiful and communicative content for blog posts, emails, keynotes, social media etc
- Communication strategy
- Contribute to brainstorms and work collaboratively with other team members to conceptualize for multiple mediums and outlets.
- Brand design
- Maintain and innovate product brand guidelines
- Develop and comprehend complex storyboards to efficiently produce motion graphics.
- Craft UI Animation and micro-interactions
- Community Swag
- Ability to tell consistent visual stories. Starting by inviting others to participate in the Graph network, through to building community and identity within the network.
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and impeccable craft across a variety of projects.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Experienced crafting animations for web (Video, SVG and CSS)
- Strong and diverse illustration skills. Have the ability to visualize and bring early-stage ideas alive
- Compassionate and confident when giving feedback to others on the team, and humble when receiving feedback
- A strong work ethic, be able to take ownership and to proof-check your own work with high accuracy. Know how to balance perfectionism with agile deliverables.
- Emotional intelligence to think through design problems with partners and arrive at thoughtful solutions
- Exceptional communicator
- Experience with Cinema 4D, Maya, or other 3D programs is an advantage
- Extra points if you have experience within crypto
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data ...