New York, NY, USA Remote
Interested in helping us change the world of finance and payments forever? The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our team.
Vibrant is a consumer app that harnesses the power of the Stellar network to bring financial access to people around the world. Today, Argentines use Vibrant to protect themselves from inflation by storing value in USDC, the world’s leading digital dollar stablecoin. We serve as a safeguard of value — unlocking economic potential and eventually opening up access to the financial freedom that other Stellar-based assets can offer.
In this role, you will lead a cross-functional team on the Vibrant team and be responsible for owning and driving the objectives of that team. Most importantly, you will be making blockchain user-friendly and directly contributing to SDF’s mission: creating equitable access to the global financial system.
In this role, you will:
- Manage your team’s roadmap towards your OKRs (objectives and key results), prioritizing important features with your engineering lead counterpart.
- Own the full product cycle — from research to specification through to launch and analysis.
- Understand the user journey, turning user stories into product requirements.
- Work with our Argentine product strategist to carry out user interviews, improving features before and after they land.
- Be an expert on the product, competitors, the Stellar network, and Vibrant’s target market.
- Communicate your product strategy to relevant stakeholders.
- Work with product marketing to define our target market’s needs and optimize our advertising audiences based on in-app activity.
- Define your team’s OKRs, set timelines, measure performance, and celebrate wins.
- You have product experience, specifically mobile, consumer finance, conversion funnels, and/or retention.
- You can focus and rally a team on the highest priority problem to solve.
- You can build consensus across stakeholders.
- You can communicate and motivate your coworkers around the team strategy.
- You can take a new feature from abstract user problems to real value.
- You are analytical and can surface insights from standard product analytics tools.
- You are passionate about financial access.
Nice to have:
- You are proficient in Spanish.
- You have a strong understanding of crypto.
- Competitive health, dental & vision coverage (estimate costs here)
- Flexible time off + 15 company holidays including a company-wide holiday break
- Parental leave (12 weeks)
- Life & ADD (up to $50K)
- Short & Long term disability
- FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- L&D budget of $1,500/year
- Company retreats
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the world’s financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 4 million accounts.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the world’s financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellar’s codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.