Manager of Client Engagement
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
Our Customer Experience Team lives out our mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrencies everyday, by providing amazing experiences to our customers. As a member of our CE team, you will play a critical role in advancing our mission through leading a team in delivering a ‘6-Star’ experience.
As a CE Manager, you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of delivering outstanding service for a division of the CE Team. You’ll ensure that the processes we use to interact with customers elevates the work of our team and advances the high quality experiences our customers deserve. You’ll develop individuals and build thriving teams to ensure every client receives amazing service.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Kraken’s success. This role is an opportunity to unleash your creativity & do the best work of your life and support others in doing the same.
- Lead a division of Kraken’s client engagement team in delivering a 6-Star client experience
- Execute complex, long-term projects that have many stakeholders and advance Kraken Service
- Manage risk by making thoughtful decisions in uncertain environments
- Establish processes that drive amazing client interactions resulting in Kraken Evangelists
- Take an active role in protecting clients and the company’s privacy, data, and funds
- Listen to Kraken Clients and drive data driven changes furthering the client experience
- Reevaluate support processes aiming to improve client experience and increase efficiency
- Drive key performance indicators; including client satisfaction & operating efficiency
- You have 4+ years of related experience managing other managers/supervisors
- You have 2+ years of experience in program or project management
- You are experienced in tracking agent KPIs and associated metrics to support performance management
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and motivated to accelerate global crypto adoption
- You have experience leading, managing, and running multiple teams and functions that care deeply about the experience of its customers
- You have experience providing analysis and strategic recommendations for driving business improvements.
- You are highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- You are a skilled writer and speaker with experience communicating to all levels of an organization, including executives
- You create an environment where an engaged team thrives and achieves amazing accomplishments
- You are capable of focusing on the big picture while understanding how each support process directly contributes to or detracts from the overall client experience
- You are extremely tech savvy
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to Kraken. We put the power in your hands to buy, sell and trade digital currency.