Senior Frontend Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $110B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ daily.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. Normally, we are based out of Brooklyn in New York City but the pandemic forced us to go remote for the last year. We hope to come back to a physical office as soon as it's safe.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As a dedicated frontend hire, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
- Create a unified component library for use across all Uniswap products
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Understand when and how to run UI tests
- At least 3 years of React experience
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
Nice to have
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Familiarity with React Hooks
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Decentralized Trading Protocol Guaranteed liquidity for millions of users and hundreds of Ethereum applications.