Crypto Research Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
The Business Operations & Strategy team works cross-functionally across the company, focusing on high-impact strategic projects and data analyses. As a Crypto Research Analyst you will be responsible for driving Kraken’s commercial evaluation for adding new assets to the spot exchange platform while generating due diligence, marketing, and educational content about these assets in the process.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field and at least 1 year of relevant work experience in trading, business analytics, strategy consulting, or a similar capacity
- Technical understanding of how most major cryptocurrencies function 'under the hood' and ability to evaluate tokenomics
- Exceptional research and analytical skills and advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with financial modeling, discounted cash flow & ROI analysis, and valuation
- Detail-oriented, with emphasis on quality
- A team player that works well with various functions across the company
- Support sourcing, evaluation, and prioritization of crypto assets for listing on Kraken > advance Kraken's commercialization of digital assets
- Support scheduling and actively participating in calls with external teams > help maximize commercial value by driving to a holistic commercialization strategy with project teams
- Taking minutes during calls and maintaining documentation > documentation
- Prepare due diligence materials for documentation and compliance review purposes, as well as manage inbound communications > documentation
- Develop and maintain regular KPI reporting for senior leadership > reporting & process adjustments exercise
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to Kraken. We put the power in your hands to buy, sell and trade digital currency.