Senior Product Manager - DeFi
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
- Define the product strategy and drive decision making on the next markets and opportunities that should be pursued.
- Drive the short-term and long-term strategy and roadmap, timely execution and successful product launches.
- Drive feedback around what our clients need and why to bring about positive changes to our current and new offerings.
- Conduct market intelligence and research processes.
- Own relationships with the right design partners, to grow the product and adapt functionalities to their needs.
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the business problem or created a business value before and after their release.
- Be responsible for cost benefit analysis, ROI and business case development to help prioritize our efforts.
- Develop product and management processes and documentation to educate clients and stakeholders on product changes and features.
- Host and participate in online public speaking events, be the voice of Ankr, promote and drive product adoption in the crypto, DeFi community.
- Proven track record of leading product development
- Deep understanding of DeFi, NFTs, tokenomics, consensus protocols etc.
- Skilled in public speaking, leading and hosting live online discussions
- Knowledgeable with traditional financial systems
- Great listener and communicator
- Bilingual or high fluency in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connect to Web3 in minutes We support more than 40 blockchain protocols for staking or developing purposes.