This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
- Provide legal, regulatory and compliance services to the executives and teams
- Set up and lead the governance, risk an compliance frameworks
- Draft and review legal documents
- Advise on global regulatory affairs
- Proven track record of working with cryptocurrency companies
- J.D. degree and active bar admission in the state of New York
- In-house attorney experience
- Updated on legal regulations around cryptocurrencies
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Effective public speaker
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connect to Web3 in minutes We support more than 40 blockchain protocols for staking or developing purposes.