Head of Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
What you will do:
- Lead daily administrative and operational functions of our business and departments
- Lead internal affairs, execution of company's plans, goals and objectives
- Lead all employee and contractor related global operations including HR, Compliance, Legal and Payroll
- Monitor, track, analyze and evaluate key business metrics and indicators to promote growth and performance
- Promote and encourage maximum performance across all teams
- Ensure and provide managerial HR and compliance training
- Write and submit key reports to the C-suite in all matters of importance
- Lead the expansion projects (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners, vendors, clients, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in leading business operations for a fast growing early stage tech startup
- Degree in Business Administration or MBA
- Experience with global offices, employees and contractors
- Experience with managing payroll, employee onboarding, HR compliance
- Experience with managerial training
- Proven record of driving and leading business performance
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical skills and tools for business operations analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication, fluent in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.