Head of Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
What you will do:
- Lead daily administrative and operational functions of our business and departments
- Lead internal affairs, execution of company's plans, goals and objectives
- Lead all employee and contractor related global operations including HR, Compliance, Legal and Payroll
- Monitor, track, analyze and evaluate key business metrics and indicators to promote growth and performance
- Promote and encourage maximum performance across all teams
- Ensure and provide managerial HR and compliance training
- Write and submit key reports to the C-suite in all matters of importance
- Lead the expansion projects (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners, vendors, clients, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in leading business operations for a fast growing early stage tech startup
- Degree in Business Administration or MBA
- Experience with global offices, employees and contractors
- Experience with managing payroll, employee onboarding, HR compliance
- Experience with managerial training
- Proven record of driving and leading business performance
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical skills and tools for business operations analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication, fluent in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connect to Web3 in minutes We support more than 40 blockchain protocols for staking or developing purposes.