ETF Sales Director (East)
Stamford, CT, USA
Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager, with $40B in assets under management and growing. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Grayscale Investments is seeking a Sales Director to oversee the sales and distribution for Grayscale’s exchange traded fund (ETF) products as well as business expansion plans in the Eastern US territory.
The Sales Director will be responsible for overseeing sales and distribution for both single asset and basket digital asset ETFs for the U.S. ETF business.
The individual should have minimum 9 years’ experience at a financial services firm, preferably a ETF issuer or asset manager.
- This role will report to Grayscale’s Head of Exchange Listed Products
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth ETF product knowledge
- Maintain and deepen relationships with large/complex prospects and/or clients
- Successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills and be highly ethical
- Strong planning, organization, analytical and technical skills are required
- Flexibility for business travel that includes shareholder/prospect sales calls and attending investment conferences
- You will contribute to Grayscale’s broader strategic and analytic projects
- Ability to display sound judgment in resolving complex issues in a practical manner
- BS/BA in relevant field
- 9+ years’ experience in a sales role involving exchange listed products (ETFs preferred) or other investment instruments
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a plus, but not required
- FINRA Series 63/65 or 66 as well as 7 License a plus
- Deep understanding of how financial markets work
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing regulatory environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.