Associate, Social Media & Content Marketing
Stamford, CT, USA
Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager, with $40B in assets under management and growing. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Grayscale Investments is seeking a smart, energetic Social Media & Content Marketer interested in joining a fast-growing team for the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. This talented individual will help drive brand awareness and growth of interest in our digital currency investment products.
The Associate, Social Media & Content Marketing will be instrumental in crafting brand and content strategies from the ground up, ideating, publishing, and optimizing best-in-class content across social channels and Medium. A highly cross-functional role, s/he will be joining a collaborative, agile team and partnering closely with the sales, communication, research, and legal teams to write and develop blog posts, social media posts, and webinar content. Working in such a fast-paced environment, s/he should be a strong team player with a desire to communicate clearly and proactively both internally and externally.
As the owner of Grayscale’s consumer-facing channels, the Associate, Social Media & Content Marketing will be uniquely positioned to drive impact for Grayscale at an inflection point for the business. This is a rare opportunity to join as a core team member for a company that is entering into the next phase of its growth. S/he will be asked to embody the voice of Grayscale and engage both new and existing Grayscale investors through thoughtful content creation and promotion. Through his/her work increasing social engagement and improving SEO, the Associate, Social Media & Content Marketing will play a key role in driving overall company growth.
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor Grayscale's social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube (among others).
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including managing content calendar, writing and editing social media posts, and improving engagement.
- Use various analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance. Analyze key metrics and compile reports for management showing results.
- Own the company’s Medium presence, creating new blog content based on proprietary Grayscale research. Craft content that is SEO-friendly, approachable, and reaches a new audience of potential investors.
- Work with the Investor Relations and Research functions at Grayscale to build out a calendar of educational webinars, including developing content, writing and setting up registration pages, and supporting the day-of webinar execution.
- Serve as the marketing liaison with design, working to create visual assets for social media, sales collateral, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in social media and/or content marketing
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective users
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Sprout, Buffer, Hootsuite
- Working knowledge of the principles of SEO and experience applying them to content development
- Analytical, metrics-driven approach to marketing, coupled with a strong creative streak
- Strong drive and high standards to produce excellent results, with a proven track record
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with an ability to work both independently and on a face-paced team
- Intellectual interest in digital assets/distributed networks and how they will reshape global finance
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or Financial Services is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.