Account Manager (Clubs)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Account Manager (Clubs)
This role’s purpose is to provide the best customer experience possible by developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
What you’ll be doing:
- Welcoming and providing white-glove service for Club members to ensure they are:
- Satisfied with the services they receive.
- Aware of and properly utilizing the benefits they are entitled to which will enable the customer to maximize their Club membership.
- Being in tune with what the customer needs and what their challenges are and then working with them to specifically achieve/ overcome them.
- Working in the eToro Club team to stimulate product upgrades and reduce downgrades by:
- Integrate Training & Support - to make sure that club members are taken through the system and trained in the product's use, ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience.
- Integrate Technology - learn and understand the external services provided to club members in order to educate them on how to properly make use of them.
- Respond to incoming questions or queries and direct them to the relevant teams if they are outside the scope of customer success.
- Proactively identify and reach out to club members who are not benefiting from the offering and close any gaps in understanding.
- Proactively reaching out to customers and making them aware of the club benefits they are entitled to.
- Teaching customers how to use eToro and it’s vast offering.
- Maximizing the customer experience – collaborating between Club and Customer Service for inquiries such as deposits, technical analysis, market news & opportunities all while keeping the customer fulfilled and active.
- Collecting information on customer interests and pro-actively matching them against what we can offer (tickets / events / benefits etc).
- Discussing financial markets and factors in a clear manner with customers.
- Communicating marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email.
- Being an ambassador in carrying out the company’s vision and products.
This is a remote position. We are hiring in the following locations ONLY:
- Austin, TX
- NY Metropolitan Area
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- Scottsdale, AZ
Want to join? You’ll need:
- Team player, positive attitude
- Strategic thinking and the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Understanding of the financial/ crypto markets
- Previous involvement working with Customer Service/Sales/ Relationship Management roles
- Experience working with Salesforce
- At least 2 years prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written)
- To be a self-starter
- To build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Basic technical acumen
- Strong sales and service orientation
- BA in Finance/Economics/business management
- Native/fluent written and conversational English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trade with confidence on the world's leading social trading platform Join millions who've already discovered smarter investing by automatically copyin...