Email Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Email Marketing Lead
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 15 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
This is a remote position. We are hiring in the following locations ONLY:
- Austin, TX
- NY Metropolitan Area
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- Scottsdale, AZ
As the US Email Marketing Lead, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and execution of our email and push notification programs. The ideal candidate will be an email marketer with 4-6 years experience with the ability to create actionable strategies and optimize based on data analysis. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the US Senior Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the day-to-day building, content planning, and sending of all emails and push notifications
- Handling HTML code, SQL queries and managing transactional flows, not afraid to play with code
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for all things email marketing
- Work closely with our retention marketing lead to limit customer churn and expand retention
- Connect with Business Intelligence team to pull customer lists and build segmentation
- Help our acquisition team program drip series’ to support ongoing campaigns
- Collaborate with wider eToro US team to support customer communication requirements
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 4-6 years experience with email marketing
- Advanced understanding of email marketing and relevant strategies (push notifications, automated funnel optimization, campaign planning and execution, etc.)
- Experienced with a marketing automation platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot - an advantage
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL, Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-growth team, with the ability to project manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills - Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Located within traveling distance to Miami, LA, Scottsdale, NYC or Austin, TX.
- Authorized to work in the United States
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trade with confidence on the world's leading social trading platform Join millions who've already discovered smarter investing by automatically copyin...