Sr. Solutions Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
SKALE Labs is creating an industry changing platform in the SKALE Network, an open source, elastic blockchain network. The platform’s ease of deployment, fast speeds, and decreased costs for decentralized applications helps remove the usability frictions that exist in the blockchain ecosystem today. Our goal is to make the Decentralized Cloud a reality.
If you are self-directed, determined, and excited to develop solutions to challenging blockchain problems, we would love to hear from you. Our Solutions Engineering team is growing, and our mission is to develop solutions that empower organizations to scale in a secure, reliable, cost-effective manner.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be the trusted technical advisor for SKALE Labs throughout the customer journey (pre and post sales), with an emphasis on tying business objectives to blockchain technology solutions. Solution Engineers at SKALE Labs function as blockchain technical leads & architects during the sales process, in addition to maintaining customer success by developing initial prototype applications and running training workshops. Due to the hybrid nature of this role, your day to day activities will always be exciting! You may be onstage at a conference, then working on a client proposal, or assessing an integration with a solutions partner, all while collaborating with our product team on feature roadmaps, and our marketing team to help roll out new features.
It’s an exciting time to join SKALE Labs! If you are ready to take the leap in joining a fast growing blockchain company, we encourage you to apply today!
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains, and determine how SKALE Labs will be a good solution
- Prove the technical feasibility of the SKALE Labs platform to highly technical and developer audiences
- Build and maintain SKALE Labs demo systems, strategies, and resources
- Assess technology partnership opportunities and assist in developing the initial integration prototype
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and your team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- Lead trainings for business users, developers, and partners
- 3-5 years Solutions Engineering (or equivalent customer facing experience) required
- Knowledge of Sales process, including managing deal pipeline and workflow
- Strategic thinker with experience presenting solutions to senior-level audiences
- You enjoy presentations. You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical. In-person and virtually
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to empathize with users
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a constantly evolving, decentralized, diverse teams
- Excellent communication skills. You can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to communicate verbally and in writing to highly technical people
- Demonstrated and proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies, with no fear of complexity or ambiguity
What you’ll get
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing blockchain technology/ecosystem
- Be challenged with tough problems and ownership over your work - think big, innovate and take risks
- You’ll be surrounded by amazing team members that are passionate about blockchain technology and building working solutions
- We’ll invest in you to develop your skills and experience so you can be the best of the best
- Travel to engage with blockchain communities around the world
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Lunch benefits
- Full medical insurance with very low copayments and deductible. HMO, and PPO options available
- Full dental coverage
- Full vision coverage
- Great healthcare and dental benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
Your application has been successfully submitted.