This job is no longer accepting applications.
Human Resources Associate
About TQ Tezos
TQ Tezos is a blockchain software technology studio, building world-class blockchain solutions across global industries. Based on the open-source Tezos protocol, TQ Tezos consists of distributed global teams working to build both private permissioned and public blockchain solutions, with a suite of developer tools and business products. TQ helps startups and enterprises adopt Tezos for a variety of exciting use cases (e.g. capital markets, enabling autonomous vehicle-to-vehicle transactions, etc.), facilitating the growth of a robust, high-functioning Tezos ecosystem across multiple industries.
What we are looking for in you
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with the utmost accuracy
- Assist with the recruiting process by scheduling calls and interviews, and assisting teams with screening resumes
- Provide an optimized candidate experience throughout all stages of the recruitment process
- Be our employee’s first point of contact on the People team by responding to day to day HR inquiries from employee
- Special projects on an as-needed basis
Nice to Haves
- 1-2+ years’ experience in Human Resources, Operations, or Recruiting
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with recruitment life cycle
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative to establish process
- Problem solving, make it happen mentality
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Full range of healthcare benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k matching
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tezos is a self-amending cryptographic ledger. It achieves consensus not just about the state of a ledger, but about the state of its own protocol.