Social Media Manager
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we need someone to help us take our social media marketing efforts to the next level.
As Social Media Manager, you will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active Enjin fans, community members, and promoters. You should be an amazing, witty storyteller, have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
What You'll Do
- Produce and share social media content that consistently translates to growing brand awareness, website traffic, an engaged community of active users and community members, and product adoption among new audiences
- Manage our social media calendar and distribution across channels, from Telegram and Twitter to Instagram and LinkedIn
- Own the success of Enjin's social media presence by setting ambitious performance targets, continuously tracking metrics, and tweaking the strategy accordingly
- Collaborate with marketing team members to distribute new owned and earned content, and latest company news, articles, and announcements
- Ensure consistent community engagement on our socials, with contests and challenges that grow website traffic, email and product conversions, and encourage adoption of new products and features
- Explore new channels and objectives, from activations on new channels like Clubhouse, to using newsjacking and proactive social media engagement to get viral attention for our brand
Who You Are
- An excellent writer and an amazing communicator, able to write in both serious and amusing tones, and craft words that are in line with Enjin's futuristic, fun brand voice
- Prior experience in a social media role for a fast-growing tech brand
- Adaptable, able to learn new tools fast, and experienced with social media management and analytics tools, as well as simple graphic design tools like Canva, contest tools like Gleam, and survey tools like Typeform
- Highly organized and attentive to the details
- Experienced with creating and maintaining social media calendars
- Proficient in English
- Possess a deep understanding of social media marketing tactics, strategy and metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and a pragmatic, ego-free approach to adapting on the fly
- A proactive team player who's not afraid to wear multiple hats, learn new skills, and get down in the trenches
- Excited to join a growing team and play an active role in the building and stewardship of its culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.