Head of Content Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we need someone to help us take our content marketing efforts to the next level.
As Head of Content Marketing, you will report to the CMO, helping plan and execute a forward-thinking, imaginative content strategy designed for growing, organic traffic via search engines and social media, and high conversion rates driven by clear, concise, optimized website and app store pages copy.
From owning and architecting our strategy to drive growth through content marketing, to helping deliver crucial content to key stakeholders across the company, you'll play a pivotal role in driving Enjin toward its ambition to bring NFTs to billions of people across the world.
What You'll Do
- Write and edit everything from blog articles, press releases, and website copy to case studies, ebooks, and newsletters
- Develop, implement, and optimize an organic, SEO-driven content strategy to help attract website and blog visitors, and convert them to leads or users.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team members to produce content such as landing pages, infographics, videos, and podcasts.
- Help plan and produce content needed by other departments, from business development to support.
- Make data-driven decisions to move content forward and hit company goals.
- Ensure all marketing stakeholder needs are met.
- Manage content creation agencies and freelancers.
- Manage our editorial calendar, and analyze and report on content marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest blockchain industry trends and challenges in support of an agile content marketing strategy.
Who You Are
- A brilliant, experienced storyteller
- Prior experience in a content marketing function for a fast-growing tech brand
- Techy and able to quickly learn how to use project management, CMS, SEO, CRM, and email marketing tools
- Exceptional content editor who pays attention to the details
- A proactive team player who's not afraid to wear multiple hats, learn new skills, and get down in the trenches
- Experienced with planning and producing content clusters
- Deep understanding of content marketing tactics, strategy and metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and a pragmatic, ego-free approach to adapting on-the-fly
- Excited to join a growing team and play an active role in the building and stewardship of its culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Products that make it easy for everyone to use NFTs of the future.