Graphic Designer & Illustrator
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we need an experienced, rockstar artist to help us take our visual content to the next level.
As Graphic Designer & Illustrator, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of our visual marketing assets, and graphic content created to support product and business development goals.
What You'll Do
- Use design and illustration tools to create everything from social media and blog graphics, to artwork and web illustrations
- Collaborate with marketing team members to support our website design, content & product marketing, and advertising efforts
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design and illustration
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in posting visual assets on social media, our blog, email, and other channels
- Help create content like pitch decks, visual style guides, ebooks, infographics, presentations, NFT illustrations, and more
Who You Are
- A skilled graphic designer, and a versatile digital illustrator, experienced with Creative Suite or equivalent software
- Familiar with and able to use drawing tablets.
- Techy, resourceful, and experienced with producing original content and creating templates with simple design tools like Canva
- Superb ideation and conceptual skills, and excellent sketching skills to quickly communicate ideas
- A an adaptable, proactive team player who's not afraid to wear multiple hats, learn new skills, and get down in the trenches
- Excited to join a growing team and play an active role in the building and stewardship of its culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Products that make it easy for everyone to use NFTs of the future.