Senior Manager, Talent Programs
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Manager of Talent Program Management to join our team. This role will lead a team of talent program managers as well as own/drive programs cross functionally across all of coinbase. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to solve for trends in a programmatic and systematic way to create a more proactive approach to hiring talent. If you have an aptitude to think creatively about new ways to solve problems and are fearless in trying new things, you could have an incredible impact on the success of Coinbase’s talent organization.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Build, grow, and mentor Coinbase’s Talent Program Management team.
- Identify areas of operational improvement for Recruiting Partners and hiring teams, and developing plans for process changes and issues resolution
- Lead projects from initiation through to execution in order to scale and operationalize programs across Recruiting and the Business
- Manage and refine programs on an on-going basis
- Influence, manage relationships and drive impact through a cross-functional, collaborative internal ecosystem of partners in Recruiting, Diversity & Inclusion, Legal, People Analytics and Technical business stakeholders
- Effectively leverage data to propose solutions, track program key performance indicators and insights. Identify trends, ensure projects and programs align to company priorities and hiring goals.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 10+ years experience in the recruiting industry
- Demonstrated experience taking a project from inception to completion
- Cross functional program management experience
- Proven track record of leading impactful recruiting partnerships and delivering results with clear success metrics
- 3+ years of management experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Coinbase is the easiest place to buy and sell crypto. Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world.