Senior Associate, Sourcer
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ether, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This potential, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no objective too big as we build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and explore the frontier of innovation. Join us in our mission!
The Role: Senior Associate, Sourcer
Gemini is looking for a Senior Associate, Sourcer to play a key role in the strategic growth of our technology and business teams. In this role, you will use your experience building candidate and prospect relationships through sourcing to build robust pipelines across different business areas, including Technology and Marketing. We are looking for one Sourcer for our Technology group (including Software Engineering and Infrastructure) and a generalist Sourcer for our Business groups (including Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Legal). These positions are full-time, and can be located in any of our US hubs: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, or Portland, Oregon. Each position will report to the respective Associate Directors of Talent Acquisition.
- Help to define, design and implement inclusive sourcing strategies and programs for a variety of business and technical roles
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of creative sourcing methodologies
- Use our Greenhouse ATS and other tools to manage prospects and build robust candidate pipelines
- Create successful sourcing campaigns at scale and provide data-driven recommendations to team members and key stakeholders
- Partner closely with hiring managers to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and take action on feedback, and deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes
- 2+ years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment
- 2+ years experience sourcing with LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools (including Gem, Entelo, Stack Overflow, Underdog) in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates through scalable outreach
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, unlimited paid vacation and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.