Talent Relations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for an experienced talent relations or account manager who's excited about Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
Origin has powered some of the largest NFT auctions to date. Our NFT platform enables fully customizable and curated direct-to-fan experiences. We are working with some of the most well known creators in entertainment and media.
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced talent relations or talent account manager who has experience working with artists, entertainers, and celebrities. We want someone who speaks the same language as well-known creatives and can understand their needs and expectations.
You should be a patient problem solver with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should have a broad range of skills including:
- Talent relationship management
- Defining client project requirements
- Client care from lead to launch
- Constant communication across multiple time zones
- 4+ years in a client-facing or account management role
- Entertainment or media industry experienced preferred, but not required
- Experience with demanding and unpredictable high end clients
- Strong communication skills are mandatory
How to apply
Apply below and be sure to tell us:
- Why you are a good fit for this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, your public social media profiles, or website
- Examples of your previous work
Compensation and benefits
You will be paid a competitive salary, stock options in the company and a cryptocurrency grant of Origin Tokens (OGN). We offer health, dental, and vision insurance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Decentralized finance and commerce