Recruiting Operations & Sourcing Lead
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Interested in helping us change the world of payments forever? The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is seeking an experienced Recruiting Operations & Sourcing Lead to help us create operational efficiencies and proactively engage top engineers and business leaders as we work to grow and diversify our team. This role will partner with our Head of Recruiting to ensure we are building a solid foundation for our team’s success and providing a top-notch candidate experience. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires in the most efficient way possible, this is the role for you!
What You'll Do:
- Build strong client relationships with internal stakeholders by attending Hiring Manager syncs and providing insight/guidance around things such as: interview best practices, ways to increase the pipeline, attract talent, and improve interview success rate
- Use our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to report on the state of pipeline, recruiting funnel metrics and performance data to identify areas for improvement
- Actively participate in discussions and analysis leading to the selection and improvement of our recruiting systems, processes, and tools
- Cultivate our talent brand in partnership with recruiting leadership and marketing ensuring all job boards and social media platforms have accurate company information and engaging content for prospective candidates
- Create process documents for hiring managers such as sourcing intakes, interview panel preparation, and job description templates
- Assist in scheduling phone screens, tests, onsite interviews, and coordinating the pre- and post-interview process
- Drive and execute ad-hoc projects that will improve the effectiveness of our recruiting team
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify and engage diverse talent
- Assist in maintaining a high-volume, quality and diverse candidate pipeline that results in hires every quarter with the help of contingency and sourcing firms
Who You Are:
- You have a proven track record of creating and enhancing recruiting operational efficiencies
- You have experience sourcing technical and non-technical talent and want to amplify current diversity efforts
- You are a data whiz: proficient in recruiting data collection, analysis, and give recommendations and key insights that are data driven
- You invest in every candidate relationship and prioritize candidate experience
- You have excellent organizational, time-management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an ability to work with all levels of staff and management, and a data-driven mindset
- You are passionate about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and will ensure we have a diverse group of candidates throughout our interview process
- You have experience and/or interest in blockchain technology or fintech
- You are located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Competitive health, dental & vision coverage (estimate costs here)
- Flexible time off + 15 company holidays including a company-wide holiday break
- Parental leave (12 weeks)
- Life & ADD (up to $50K)
- Short & Long term disability
- FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- L&D budget of $1,500/year
- Company retreats
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the world’s financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 4 million accounts.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the world’s financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellar’s codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.