Global Talent Sourcer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
We are excited to grow our team and find exceptional Sourcers to join our Recruiting team at Kraken. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact, inspired by solving challenges, and wants to be a part of a company that is changing the way the world thinks about money and finance, we'd like to talk with you.
We’re seeking several Sourcers who bring a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team. Our diverse recruiting team needs more charismatic advocates for our employer brand to help us reach the next phase of hyper-growth. We’re looking for talented and compassionate Sourcers to help us continue to grow our amazing global team.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting team to understand hiring needs
- Work closely with hiring teams and recruiters to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of roles
- Perform research and identify where the target talent lives and breathes and share learnings with the team
- Brainstorm with the broader sourcing team in leveraging research techniques, boolean searches, tools, networking and other sourcing methods
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting challenges and incredible culture at Kraken
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow, owning a variety of job families including technical and non-technical roles
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, events, etc.)
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Develop talent pipelines for futuring hiring needs
- Be an ambassador to Kraken, sharing our values and increasing brand awareness in the candidate market
- Maintain and track your sourced talent within our applicant tracking system
- Security and privacy focused with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Take on ad-hoc research projects as requested
- 4+ years of sourcing experience, with 2 years in-house preferred
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, and eager to learn - you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and are receptive to feedback, and get excited about solving problems
- Proven experience with finding and engaging hard-to-find candidates
- Strong expertise in advanced sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Creative approach in sourcing techniques (LinkedIn is only one sourcing tool to source talent from)
- Security and privacy focused
- Solid communication capabilities including an ability to craft, test and modify pitches based on response rates (you're always thinking about how to tap into a person's psychological and emotional currency)
- Ability to adapt to changes in process and priorities
- Very comfortable working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (preferably Lever) and how to extract the most value from them
- Experience with use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional hiring teams is a plus
- Global sourcing experience is a plus
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to Kraken. We put the power in your hands to buy, sell and trade digital currency.