This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
O(1) Labs is seeking a results-driven Community Manager to work alongside our Head of Community to grow and nurture one of the most exciting new communities in crypto, Mina. This person has experience in community building, event planning and execution, communication, time management, and working with tools such as spreadsheets, CRM databases, relevant communication platforms, and a genuine interest in blockchain technology. This role needs a highly organized person with great attention to detail, who can support our Community team across the full user lifecycle, including the execution of campaigns, programs, and activities related to Mina’s community in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment. At the same time, remaining flexible and taking on whatever the day requires is important.
This opportunity is for anyone who wants to get involved in building a fast-growing and highly vibrant community in crypto. You’ll get hands-on experience, and be an integral part of a small, nimble team.
You’ll be the backbone of the community team, making all of our efforts more effective and our time more efficient.
- Execute large parts of the community program lifecycle.
- Build tooling and automated flows for onboarding, support, user management, and segmentation.
- Assist with setting up community initiatives such as meetups, grants, working groups, and other initiatives.
- Establish a CRM system to help track and manage our growing user base.
- Build scalable resources to support communication channels, such as Discord, Telegram, Reddit, etc.
- Manage contractors and issue grants as needed.
- Utilize our brand guidelines to shape written communications, translating the brand and message from high-level vision to detailed, professional-quality materials
- Partner with Product and Engineering to manage software releases and launches to the community
- Maintain a database and leaderboard to track community engagement and participation
- Apply best practices of online community management across our active channels, including reinforcing our community guidelines for users, managing individual user situations, etc
- Assist the community with non-technical issues when needed
- Demonstrate flexibility and prioritization skills in your daily work and interactions with other team members and community members
- Become a trusted partner for the marketing and community team, available to jump in on any project needed.
- Partner in meeting our shared goals around growth and engagement
How you would contribute to our overall success of the team:
- Make the community team more efficient, and effective.
- Support users to deliver on Mina’s promise of a participant-focused network.
- Contribute to growth, retention, and evangelism across our global user-base.
- Has a background in community management
- Has a genuine interest in cryptocurrencies, understands and can clearly communicate how they work to a variety of audiences
- Is a critical thinker who can grasp novel technical concepts and is willing to learn about fields relevant to cryptocurrencies, like cryptography, distributed systems, and economics
- Is a detail-oriented self-starter who can project manage effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to collaborate while also working independently.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CRM tools, such as Hubspot.
- Enjoys learning new platforms and looks for ways to use tools and automation to scale effectiveness.
- Interest in fintech, hi-tech, and/or crypto and blockchain.
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Spreadsheet, HubSpot.
- fluency in Russian‚ and ability to work in an English speaking environment a plus
There are no hard requirements and we’re more interested in learning about your individual background. Remote location is ok.
If you’d be interested in talking further, please get in touch by sending an email with your C.V. and cover letter and the subject “Community Success Applicant” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be considered without a cover letter.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's lightest blockchain, powered by participants.