Talent Team - Recruiting
DFINITY is reimagining the Internet as a public network that hosts secure software and services. The Internet Computer is a new technology stack that is fast and scales to billions of users around the world, and supports a new kind of autonomous software that promises to reverse Big Tech’s monopolization of the internet. DFINITY was founded in 2016 by Dominic Williams and is backed by top-tier institutions including Polychain Capital and Andreessen Horowitz.
DFINITY is in hyperscale mode and we’re looking for an experienced, seasoned Recruiter to join our lean, but incredibly effective Talent team. While the majority of our open roles are centered around engineering and research, we’re looking for a versatile recruiter that’s as comfortable recruiting technical talent as they are contributing to the growth of our teams outside of R&D. This is a ‘full stack’ role involving partnering with managers to better understand their needs, sourcing top-tier candidates, providing an amazing candidate experience, and negotiating and closing. With the tremendous growth you must be comfortable with and embrace change, as well as the excitement of rapidly-scaling company on a mission to change the world.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leadership to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop and execute recruiting and pipelining plans in close partnership with hiring managers
- Identify effective recruiting strategies to help you identify and get in front of the right talent
- Understand and articulate our business and technology to engage and qualify potential talent
- Accurately assess candidates’ alignment to prospective teams through effective interview methodology
- Continue to develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience - whoever you interact with, whether hired or not, should leave the conversation a DFINITY evangelist
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to the recruitment process
- 5+ years of technical recruiting, preferably with a combination of agency and in-house experience
- DFINITY and The Internet Computer represent a new paradigm in computing and we’re looking for someone who can effectively articulate, educate and evangelize the mission and vision
- Successful track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Proven skills in screening/interviewing methods resulting in qualified candidates
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, effective outside recruiting resources including social recruiting, with the ability to identify and demonstrate return on investment
- Outstanding networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize
- Tremendous closing skills to ensure DFINITY can add the industry’s top talent
- You're a relentless sourcer on LinkedIn, but understand that this isn’t the only place to find unique talent. We also use Greenhouse and Gem, but prior experience is not required.
- A high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.