Lead Technical Recruiter (High Growth, Well-Funded Startup)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Axiom Zen, our mission is to shape the world through the impact of emerging technologies. In order to attack this ambition properly, we know that we must continuously seek the brightest minds and most innovative thinkers to collaborate and build towards our shared vision of the future together. Our history of shipping dozens of products and building independent businesses has required substantial organizational growth from the company’s inception in 2012, growing to 30 team members in 2016 and over 150 today.
We’re proud of the accomplishments that have allowed us to grow at this rapid rate but know that this is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the impact we seek to drive - and that our people are our most important resource in determining the magnitude of our success. To continue to deliver on our mission, we are looking to add to our team with a highly motivated and ambitious recruiter to find our next cadre of amazing engineers, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
We have a high bar for talent. We’re looking for someone who is energized by an environment that is dynamic and evolving, coupled with an unrelenting sense of urgency and results-driven mindset. Working with our team, you’ll have the freedom to break from tradition and experiment with the boundaries of what’s possible in talent acquisition.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Partner with business leaders to deeply understand the technology landscape and our differentiated approach to the market to optimize the organization’s potential.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process. This will involve everything from partnering with leadership on forecasting and defining role requirements. Sourcing candidates, owning the candidate experience and interview process. And closing candidates; making & negotiating offers.
- Leverage our recruitment data to gain insight into the effectiveness of our strategies and processes. Translate the insights into clear, actionable goals for continuous improvement of our hiring strategy.
- Cultivate strong relationships with active and passive talent to build a strong network for current and future opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of a strong, highly focused interview training program for recruiters, hiring managers and interview teams.
- Be a brand ambassador – create a best-in-class candidate experience for everyone we talk to.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a recruiter in the tech space, preference for at least one of those years in-house in a hyper-growth start up environment.
- You have demonstrated success in sourcing people at the top of their fields, with experience recruiting for roles across the business including Engineering, Product, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success and Operations.
- You have developed a recruitment strategy focused on relational hiring over transactional. Fewer reqs with higher touch.
- You are well versed in behavioural interviewing techniques.
- You exhibit high attention to detail in everything you do.
- You have a passion for the business you support and think holistically to understand its strategy and competitive positioning.
- You’re not just comfortable with ambiguity, you thrive in it!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The serious business of fun and games on the blockchain No jargon or nonsense. Just good fun. Dapper Labs uses the power of play to deliver blockcha...