About this role
As our UX Designer you will design interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain our users.
In this role you will
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Build great products that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
Is this you?
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, +4 years
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design softwares
- Have a track record of launching great products
- Possess Good taste in design and UX. An obsession with quality and the little things
- With working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, social, design, and technology
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What would be a plus?
- Understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.