Strategic Partner Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
As Strategic Partner Lead, you’ll be working closely with our leaders and responsible for managing our product partners around the world. Strike is launching globally and this is a great opportunity to take ownership of key functions in product partnerships in a rapidly growing fintech company. The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast paced, startup environment and be excited about Strike’s mission and potential. The person joining us must be comfortable with a team-first approach in a remote work environment.
- Owning our most critical partnerships that help to power our product and key parts of our business.
- Maintaining healthy and productive relationships with banking partners, exchanges, card-issuing partners, payments, technology integrations, etc.
- Leading regular partner communications and conducting periodic business reviews and looking for new opportunities to improve and grow our partner relationships.
- Collaborating across internal functionality to set business goals, coordinate success metrics, clear roadblocks and move projects forward.
- Providing strategic recommendations to internal stakeholders for expansion opportunities with existing partners that have direct impact on product roadmap and business goals.
- Negotiating changes to existing agreements in addition to new amendments to expand partnership scope.
- Optimizing product partnerships processes for the scalable growth of Strike.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, product management, product operations, or product partnerships.
- Experience in fast-growing global fintech or payments startups is a huge plus.
- Experience handing banking partners, card issuing, acquiring and other service providers such as KYC/AML, etc. a huge plus.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects: developing strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, communicating clearly, solving problems, holding difficult conversations, and driving towards key milestones / outcomes.
- Strong attention to detail, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, and organizational ability to manage several initiatives at once.
- Creativity, resourcefulness and persistence to drive towards outcomes while navigating a dynamic environment.
- Proactiveness with the initiatives to shape and improve the partner management process, share best practices, enhance partner engagement, identify opportunities, solve problems, and drive value creation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world Send money instantly, with no fees, anywhere in the world.