Frontline Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
The Strike support team is looking for experienced customer service representatives to come join their rapidly expanding team. We are interested in hiring candidates who are experienced in providing premium support via a ticketing system such as Salesforce or Zendesk. The ideal candidate should come with previous experience in providing support in a fintech setting. The person joining us must be comfortable with a team-first approach in a remote work environment. Having a fluency in multiple languages is seriously advantageous. The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast paced, startup environment and be excited about Strike’s mission and potential.
- Providing exceptional customer support to our awesome user base
- Meeting weekly SLA and KPI targets
- Supporting fellow teammates
- 1-3 years experience providing support using Zendesk or Salesforce
- 1 year support experience in a fintech setting
- A proven ability to work as part of a team
- Located either in East Coast or E.U. time zones
- Basic understanding of Bitcoin / blockchain / Lightning
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world Send money instantly, with no fees, anywhere in the world.