Cyber Security Architect 網路與區塊鏈資安工程師
About the job
Wootrade is a digital asset liquidity pool incubated by Kronos Research, a leading quantitative trading company averaging more than $1 Billion USD / day in volume alone.
The team’s mission is to disrupt financial markets by empowering the individual. We believe the global financial system is undergoing a major evolution where in a few years, anyone from anywhere will be able to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives. Much like how the internet has eliminated communication barriers for all of us, blockchain will remove all barriers to financial markets, services and products.
At Wootrade, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. We believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
- Analyze centralized scenarios in business processes in addition to designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Responsible for full-stack technical work such as operation, maintenance and upgrades of smart contracts.
- Follow up the development of open source technology, based on which blockchain smart contracts are built and optimized
- Participate in the overall structure design of the blockchain platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the company's trading system to ensure the stable operation of the production system 24/7 hours
- Participate in security audits of external smart contracts that interact with Wootrade
- Bachelor degree or above; major in computer- and software-related fields; at least 5 years of experience in development, with 1 year in smart contract development experience.
- Familiar with Solidity smart contract development or Go language smart contract development, and have experience in relevant projects based on Ethereum.
- Familiar with Linux system operation and software development in Linux environment;
- Able to read and understand advanced open source system code. Contributors who participated in open source code or open source frameworks are preferred.
- Familiar with blockchain encryption algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts as well as other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms.
- Have experience developing MongoDB, CouchDB, LevelDB and other NoSQL databases. Knowledge of distributed storage and relevant experience are preferred.
- Familiar with development languages such as Node.js
- Good communication and expression skills, teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- Have good self-directed learning skills.
- English resume acceptable only
Your application has been successfully submitted.