Recruiter - EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for our first Recruiter within the UK to join our growing team!
About Your Team
As the first member of our UK Recruiting team (EMEA coverage), you will own and drive the recruiting process from application to offer. You will engage with top talent in creative and strategic ways; disrupting traditional recruiting processes and helping us scale globally. We’re looking for someone with the drive, motivation, and passion to build an inclusive hiring process and deliver incredible client and candidate experiences.
This role will report directly to our Recruiting Manager in the US.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process alongside the Recruiting team within US and APAC, partnering with hiring managers on role requirements, managing the interview process, candidate assessment, and completing offer discussions
- Act as primary point of contact, engaging candidates and facilitate a positive onboarding experience
- Collaborate with relative hiring managers to devise hiring strategy on a per-role basis, effectively communicating across all business stakeholders
- Represent BlockFi’s culture and values during the screening process, as well as in communication to candidates
- 5+ years in a recruitment or talent acquisition role at a financial institution or fin-tech company
- Experience working with an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements
- Startup or fintech experience a plus
- Excited about BlockFi and what we’re building - familiarity with digital assets a plus
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our UK office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance The old way of doing things doesn’t cut it anymore. With BlockFi, you can use cryptocurrency to earn interest at up to 8.6% APY,...