人力資源招募專員 In-house Recruiter
As a recruiter you should stand apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that can success scaling teams of fast growing technology organizations for both technical and non-technical roles. Your job responsibilities will be:
- Expert at independently owning and driving the search strategy. Able to thoughtfully set out the target company universe and prioritize effectively based on key market insights.
- Responsible for sourcing highly qualified talent needs using a variety of sourcing channels like job boards, Social media, referrals.
- Conduct pre-qualifying phone screens on candidates and targeted warm calls utilizing selling techniques to generate interest in our opportunities.
- Partners closely with CEOs & COO to meet the needs of the company to place talents into appropriate roles; teams with HR team to generate robust pipelines
- Utilizes the company’s recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow and track/measure results
- Monitors and reports quality and quantity of resumes on a daily/weekly basis
- Tracks and reports sourcing results
- Make long-term plan and get relationships with potential candidates
- 2 year+ experience in a headhunting firm and in a company.
- Excellent proficiency in English (written/spoken)
- Highly proficient in MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrate strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, hands-on, achievement-oriented, detail and deadline orientated, independent, responsible and a team player.
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Experience in all areas of IT recruiting (developers/engineers, architects etc.), especially sourcing for recent technologies will be a plus
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously, while exhibiting exceptional team skills
- English resume acceptable only
NT$ 720K ~1.5M / year
Your application has been successfully submitted.