Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1800 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re accepting applicants for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of Crypto Funding & Staking operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better. Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Utilizing e-mail, live chat, and phone support to respond to 20 to 150 client enquiries regarding Cryptocurrency transactions, Staking and various other Crypto related products on a daily basis
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Monitor technical issues
- Liaise with our funding engineers to ensure that client transactions are processed quickly
- Strive to make your team’s work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Security and privacy focused
- Technical understanding of how most major cryptocurrencies function
- Ability to read Blockchain Documentation
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Loves helping people
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Your application has been successfully submitted.